US Capital Global welcomes opportunities to collaborate with referral partners in helping middle market companies secure the debt and equity financing they need.
At US Capital Global, we work closely with our referral partners and are committed to understanding the business and goals of their clients in order to help them grow and succeed. We encourage brokers and other financial advisors to join our referral network.
• Timely payment of incentives for successful transactions.
• We help our referral partners monetize their professional network by marketing to their clients on their behalf using US Capital Global’s target marketing program.
• Collection of success fees on behalf of the referral partner out of closing proceeds.
• Serving the Lower Middle Market: US Capital Global’s extensive knowledge in the lower middle market sector enables it to provide the best financing for these businesses.
• Engineering Optimal Financing for Clients: Through its private investment funds and network of affiliates, US Capital has full flexibility to engineer optimal debt and equity financing solutions for all its clients. Equity investments are made through its FINRA-member, SEC-registered broker-dealer affiliate, US Capital Global Securities, LLC.
• Innovative Financial Products: Cash-flow, second-lien, and mezzanine loans are common financial products in the middle market and large-cap marketplace, but they are difficult or impossible to find for smaller businesses. US Capital Global is one of the few financial groups for smaller businesses that truly bridges the gap.
• Prompt and Efficient Service: US Capital Global understands the importance of closing quickly. The firm has seasoned deal professionals and a simplified approval process.
“The US Capital team was readily available at all times and kept me well-informed throughout the deal process. I received my incentive payments immediately and I am extremely pleased that US Capital was able to provide our client Butler-Johnson Corporation with the working capital it needed to support expansion.”
—Ali Neesanah (US Capital Global broker)
“We greatly appreciated working with the US Capital team. Through their assistance, we acquired Van Wagner, which has now made us one of the world’s largest airship advertising companies.”
—Patrick Walsh, CEO at Air Sign
“We have now closed multiple rounds of financing with the US Capital team, as we continue to expand our range of world-class branded products. We were especially impressed with the personal attention we received at the firm, from analysts all the way up to senior management.”
—Kyle Aguilar, CEO at Wham-O Marketing, Inc.
“We are excited to have US Capital Global Securities’ experienced team assist us in raising this Series A round of funding, which will enable EDP Biotech to launch ColoPlex™ into the European market. US Capital’s support and expertise enables EDP Biotech to enhance its platform, finalize its product, and go to market.”
—Eric Mayer, CEO at EDP Biotech
Established in 1998, US Capital Global leverages the latest FinTech and RegTech innovation to provide sophisticated debt, equity, and investment products to lower middle market companies and investors. The US Capital Global group manages direct investment funds and provides wealth management and capital formation services through its affiliates, including US Capital Global Investment Management LLC, US Capital Global Wealth Management LLC, and its FINRA member, SEC-registered broker-dealer, US Capital Global Securities LLC. The group collaborates closely with its peers in professional banking and investment advisory. www.uscapital.com.
To learn more about US Capital Global’s referral program, email Charles Towle, Managing Partner, at email@example.com. For questions on private placements, email Charles Towle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 415-889-1010.
Download a PDF of this Press Release